Facebook Badge

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Good afternoon,

This is my first ever attempt at blogging, so please, be patient with me! If you've read my profile or checked my website, www.ChatwithChuck.net , you should already have a little idea as to who I am and what it is I am about at this point in my life. If you have not done any reading, please, take a moment now.

What I hope to accomplish through this blog is for this to be a forum for the sharing of thoughts, comments, ideas and beliefs between groups of people.

I would like to see this site as the place to go when you have questions or when you are having difficulties or perhaps just need someone to share with or someone to listen to you!

It is my sincere prayer that this will be a safe and secure place for everyone to visit, share and generally exchange information with one another. This site will be a place where judgment is kept to a minimum, if not being eliminated completely!

Shortly, topics will be presented and I will begin from this side. In the meantime, if you have anything you'd like to discuss, feel free to begin as soon as you are ready!

Thank you for choosing this site and may we all serve each other as we serve Life!
Chuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment